Thursday 27 March 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Les Misérables, Part 1: Jean Valjean, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1913 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Godfrey Turner: composer.
- Edna Heacock: American noted astrologer and water-color artist in the Seattle area who joined AFA in February 1962.
- Alexandre Sanguinetti: French right-wing Gaullist politician, who served as the private secretary of Roger Frey.
- Nicanor Alvarez-Calderon Mujica: Peruvian politician and diplomat.
- Theodor Dannecker: German Nazi officer (Born 1913).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Sympathy - Helen Clark & Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?