Thursday 27 March 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Godfrey Turner and Nicanor Alvarez-Calderon Mujica.
Les Misérables, Part 1: Jean Valjean, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1913 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Godfrey Turner: composer.
- Nicanor Alvarez-Calderon Mujica: Peruvian politician and diplomat.
- Edna Heacock: American noted astrologer and water-color artist in the Seattle area who joined AFA in February 1962.
- Alexandre Sanguinetti: French right-wing Gaullist politician, who served as the private secretary of Roger Frey.
- Theodor Dannecker: German Nazi officer (Born 1913).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Sympathy - Helen Clark & Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?