Monday 27 March 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Man from Beyond, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1922 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Barnaby Conrad: American writer and artist, the author and illustrator of bull-fighting novels; a modern Renaissance man.
- Margaret Stacey: sociologist.
- Marcel Conche: French philosopher, emeritus professor at the Sorbonne University (Paris).
- Alex Agase: American football player and coach (d. 2007).
- Dick King-Smith: Dick King-Smith English author (d. 2011).
- Dan Kurzman: American journalist and author (d. 2010)
- Murray Olderman: American author and illustrator
- Jules Olitski: Ukrainian-born American abstract painter and sculptor (Born 1922)
- Stefan Wul: French science fiction writer, also a dental surgeon.
- Nikolay Alexandrovich Sokolov composer: dies at age 63.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Club Royal Orchestra - The Sheik
- The World is Waiting for the Sunrise - John Steel
- Gypsy Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Stealing - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?