Tuesday 27 March 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Death Takes a Holiday, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1934 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Guy Lucia: France sport Champion.
- David Hancock: secretary (British Department of Education and Science).
- René-Charles Rey: French writer, an author of detective novels, science fiction and horror.
- István Csurka: Hungarian journalist author and politician (d. 2012).
- Arthur Mitchell: choreographer (Dance Theater of Harlem).
- Ioannis Paleokrassas: Greek politician 17th Greek Minister of Finance
- Peter Schamoni: German director producer and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- Francis William Reitz: 5th State President of the Orange Free State (Born 1844).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?