Wednesday 27 March 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Man Who Knew Too Much, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1935 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Luigi Fasulo: Italian pilot who flew his light aircraft into the Pirelli skyscraper in Milano on 4/18/2002, 17:47 MEDT, as a form a political protest.
- Earl of: Suffolk & Berkshire.
- Abelardo Castillo: Argentinian author and playwright.
- John Dowse: Australian rugby player.
- Julian Glover: London, England -- Actor (QED, Heat & Dust, Mandela).
- Michael Howard: 21st Earl of Suffolk English politician
- Lars Larssen: Norwegian actor (d. 2014)
- Race Mathews: Australian economist and politician
- Stanley Rother: American Catholic priest and missionary (d. 1981)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 March 1935 and get them!