Wednesday 27 March 1946
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bill Sudakis and Olaf Malolepski.
To Each His Own, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1946!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1946 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Bill Sudakis: Baseball player.
- Olaf Malolepski: German musician (Die Flippers).
- Andrea Giordana: Italian actor and singer, also known as Burt Nelson or Chip Corman, who appeared in more than 14 films, 29 television and 35 theatre shows since the late 1950s.
- Leonardo Marino: Italian homicide accomplice, a member of a political group, Lotta Continua, who were implicated in an assassination.
- Gérald Roquemaurel: French business leader, a director of companies.
- Michael Aris: Cuban-English author and academic (d. 1999)
- Andy Bown: English bass player and songwriter (Status Quo The Herd and Judas Jump)
- Gisela Forster: German priest theologian and author
- Mike Jackson: American baseball player
- Boris Kopeikin: Russian footballer coach and manager
- Carl Weintraub: Actor (Harry-Executive Suite)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- One-Zy, Two-Zy (I Love You-Zy) - Freddy Martin & His Orchestra
- Phil Harris - The Darktown Poker Club
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?