Thursday 27 March 1952
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chick Vennera in Herkimer and Rocky Maffit.
The Man in the White Suit, directed by Alexander Mackendrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Death Valley Days.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1952!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1952 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Chick Vennera in Herkimer: New York, USA; actor (High Risk, Milagro Beanfield War).
- Rocky Maffit: rocker (Champaign).
- Richard Seguin: Quebec singer and songwriter.
- Anita Gevinson: American talk-show hostess who popularized an hour-long "Ask Anita" feature.
- Gay Blackstone: Magician.
- Jan Albers: Dutch field hockey player
- Josep Lleida: Catalan lawyer and politician
- Erwin Fuchsbichler: Austrian footballer
- Joško Marušić: Croatian animator and illustrator
- Arnold Morgado: American football player and politician
- Diosdado Peralta: Filipino lawyer and judge
- Maria Schneider: French actress (d. 2011)
- Richard Séguin: Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Dana Stabenow: American author and blogger
- Gheorghe Tadici: Romanian handball player and coach
- Sun Records of Memphis begins releasing records
- Failed assassination attempt of German Chancellor Adenauer.
- Konrad Adenauer survives an assassination attempt.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?