Thursday 27 March 1952
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Man in the White Suit, directed by Alexander Mackendrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1952!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1952 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Gay Blackstone: Magician.
- Jan Albers: Dutch field hockey player.
- Josep Lleida: Catalan lawyer and politician.
- Erwin Fuchsbichler: Austrian footballer.
- Joško Marušić: Croatian animator and illustrator.
- Arnold Morgado: American football player and politician
- Diosdado Peralta: Filipino lawyer and judge
- Maria Schneider: French actress (d. 2011)
- Richard Séguin: Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Dana Stabenow: American author and blogger
- Gheorghe Tadici: Romanian handball player and coach
- Richard Seguin: Quebec singer and songwriter
- Anita Gevinson: American talk-show hostess who popularized an hour-long "Ask Anita" feature. She had not done talk radio before then as she was formerly a rocker disk jockey with a great audience response.
- Rocky Maffit: rocker (Champaign).
- Chick Vennera in Herkimer: New York, USA; actor (High Risk, Milagro Beanfield War).
- Sun Records of Memphis begins releasing records
- Failed assassination attempt of German Chancellor Adenauer.
- Konrad Adenauer survives an assassination attempt.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?