Saturday 27 March 1965
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Stop! In The Name Of Love by The Supremes.
In UK It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
Major Dundee, directed by Sam Peckinpah, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Funeral In Berlin by Len Deighton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1965!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1965 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Sonia Falcone: Bolivian-American painter.
- Gregor Foitek: Swiss race car driver.
- Dina Talaat: Italian-Egyptian actress and dancer.
- Holger Faß: German professional astrologer, president of DAV (German astrological association) from October 7, 2011 to October 4, 2013.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love
- Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
- Jewel Akens - The Birds And The Bees
- The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
- Roger Miller - King Of The Road
- Gerry and the Pacemakers - Ferry Across The Mersey
- Jr. Walker & the All Stars - Shotgun
- Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?