Tuesday 27 March 1984
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Footloose by Kenny Loggins.
In UK 99 Red Balloons by Nena was in the top 5 hits.
Romancing the Stone, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while The Aquitaine Progression by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1984.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1984!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1984 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Adam Ashley-Cooper: Australian rugby player.
- Nesar Bahave: Afghan martial artist.
- Michaël Cordier: Belgian footballer.
- Laura Critchley: British singer/song writer.
- Kylie Cronk: Australian softball player.
- Benji Travis: YouTube Star
- Ben Franks: Australian-New Zealand rugby player
- Brett Holman: Australian footballer
- Emily Lloyd: American actress
- Raffaele Nolè: Italian footballer
- Ryan Salvis: Canadian ice hockey player
- Jon Steuer: American actor
- Grey Ghost: Australian rapper
- Fernando Usero: Spanish footballer
- Jonathan Wade: American football player
- Ross Ulbricht: American computer specialist and founder of the illegal market place "Silk Road". He studied physics at the University of Texas at Dallas, then became a graduate research assistant at Penn State University,. He earned a Master’s Degree in Materials Science and Engineering. While at Penn State, Ulbricht was also politically active in the school’s College Libertarians group and as a supporter of Ron Paul, a Republican competitor for presidential candidacy. In Silk Road’s community forums, the Drea
- Emily Ann Lloyd: Actress (Sarah Kramer-Something So Right)
- J P Steur: Actor (Grace Under Fire)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kenny Loggins - Footloose
- Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
- Van Halen - Jump
- Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again
- Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- Huey Lewis & The News - I Want A New Drug
- Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
- Pointer Sisters - Automatic
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Adult Education
- Culture Club - Miss Me Blind
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?