Tuesday 27 March 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Black Velvet by Alannah Myles.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, directed by Steve Barron, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Bourne Ultimatum by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1990 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Mike Capaldi: Skateboarder.
- Kimbra : Pop Singer.
- Julia Chow: YouTube Star.
- Joselu : German-Spanish footballer.
- Taylor Benjamin: Canadian-Guyanese footballer.
- Alessio Bugno: Italian footballer
- Leandro Chichizola: Argentinian footballer
- Maksim Dobroshtanov: Russian footballer
- Elena Gjeorgjievska: Macedonian handball player
- Michelle Karvinen: Danish-Finnish ice hockey player
- Lake: Dominican baseball player
- Nicolas N'Koulou: Cameroonian footballer
- Jake Odorizzi: American baseball player
- Meelis Peitre: Estonian footballer
- Natalia Sánchez: Spanish actress and singer (Santa Justa Klan)
- Scott Selwood: Australian rules footballer
- Pholien Systermans: Belgian swimmer
- Janina Toljan: Austrian tennis player
- Ben Hunt: Australian rugby league footballer
- Bus accidentally touches high voltage wire in Karagpur, India; 21 die.
- New South Wales beats Queensland by 345 runs to win Sheffield Shield Final.
- The United States begins broadcasting TV Marti to Cuba in an effort to bridge the information blackout imposed by the Castro regime.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
- Taylor Dayne - Love Will Lead You Back
- Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down
- Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Madonna - Keep It Together
- Technotronic - Get Up! (Before The Night Is Over)
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?