Thursday 27 May 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Jim the Penman, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1915!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1915 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Mario del Monaco: Italian opera singer (Verdi / Puccini).
- Esther Sore: Chilean musician (d. 1996).
- Ester Soré: Chilean singer-songwriter (d. 1996).
- Herman Wouk New York City: New York, novelist (Caine Mutiny, Winds of War).
- Herman Wouk: U.
- Louise Annand: Louise Annand was a Scottish painter and film maker.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm On My Way to Dublin Bay - Peerless Quartet
- Sweet Kentucky Lady (Dry Your Eyes) - Harry Macdonough
- I Want to Linger - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?