Saturday 27 May 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Grandma's Boy, directed by Fred Newmeyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1922!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1922 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Claude Tarnaud: France Writer.
- Otto Carius: German lieutenant and pharmacist (d. 2015).
- John Vanderhoof: American banker and politician 37th Governor of Colorado (d. 2013).
- Sidney AK Keyes: English poet (Iron Laurel).
- Christopher Lee: American actor who gained an avid following after his films "Curse of Frankenstein," 1957 and "Dracula" a year later.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Play That Song of India Again - Charles Harrison
- Virginia Blues - Van & Schenck
- Angel Child - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Georgia - Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?