Sunday 27 May 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Easy Virtue, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1928!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1928 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Cesar Lawniczak: France sport Champion.
- Thea Musgrave: Scottish musician,a composer, and conductor who has won many honors including a Koussevitzky Award in 1974, two Guggenheim Fellowships, the first in 1974-75, and again in 1982-83 and a C.B.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?