Monday 27 May 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to The Streak by Ray Stevens.
In UK Sugar Baby Love by The Rubettes was in the top 5 hits.
My Name is Nobody, directed by Tonino Valerii, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Watership Down by Richard Adams was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1974.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1974!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1974 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Vanessa Blue: American porn actress and director.
- Skye Edwards: British singer-songwriter (Morcheeba).
- Jason Narvy: American actor.
- Denise van Outen: English actress singer and television host.
- Derek Webb: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Caedmon's Call).
- Danny Wuerffel: NFL quarterback (New Orleans Saints).
- Pirates Ken Brett no-hits Padres until 9th inning
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ray Stevens - The Streak
- Paul McCartney - Band On The Run
- Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine
- The Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New
- Marvin Hamlisch - The Entertainer
- Maria Muldaur - Midnight At The Oasis
- Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
- Joni Mitchell - Help Me
- Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods - Billy, Don't Be A Hero
- Cat Stevens - Oh Very Young
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1974?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?