Monday 27 May 1991
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ksenia Pervak and Eneli Vals.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to I Don't Wanna Cry by Mariah Carey.
In UK The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Hudson Hawk, directed by Michael Lehmann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Loves Music, Loves To Dance by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Salute Your Shorts.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Armed Police Unit Gallop or Detana!! Twinbee.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1991!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1991 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
Famous Birthdays:27 May
- Ed Dodd: Cartoonist (Mark Trail), dies at 88.
- Austrian Boeing 767-300 explodes at Bangkok, 223 die
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
- Extreme - More Than Words
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Michael Bolton - Love Is A Wonderful Thing
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- Hi-Five - I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
- Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)
- Queensryche - Silent Lucidity
- Rod Stewart - Rhythm Of My Heart
Top #5 songs in the UK
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?