Saturday 27 May 1995
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include CurriePlays and Jordan Perez.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
The Bridges of Madison County, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Trailer Park.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bad Day on the Midway or Darxide.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1995!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1995 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
Famous Birthdays:27 May
- In Culpeper, Virginia, actor Christopher Reeve is paralyzed from the neck down after falling from his horse in a riding competition.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Dionne Farris - I Know
- TLC - Red Light Special
- Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?