Saturday 27 November 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Waller and Elaine Greene.
The Mark of Zorro, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1920 ?
- David Waller: Actor (Shadowlands, Work is a 4 Letter Word).
- Elaine Greene: Literary Agent.
- John Richard Ravensdale: Historian.
- Max Tripels: Attorney / Dutch MP.
- Maximilien Bastard: French boilermaker and member of the Communist Youth involved in anti-German protests during World War II.
- Abe Lenstra: Dutch international footballer (d. 1985)
- Buster Merryfield: British actor (Born 1920)
- Cal Worthington: American captain and car dealer (d. 2013)
- Alexius Meinong: Ukrainian-Austrian philosopher and academic (d. 1920).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?