Tuesday 27 November 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Scrooge, directed by Brian Desmond-Hurst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1951!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1951 ?
- Vera Fisher: Brazilian Beauty Queen, a beautiful blonde with blue eyes, Miss Brazil of 1969.
- Jayne Kennedy in Washington DC: USA; sportscaster (CBS)/actress (Body and Soul).
- Kathryn Bigelow: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Gunnar Graps: Estonian singer and guitarist (Magnetic Band and Gunnar Graps Group) (d. 2004).
- Doris Schaefer: German professional dancer.
- 1st rocket to intercept an airplane, White Sands, New Mexico
- Cease-fire and demarcation zone accord signed in Panmunjon Korea
- First rocket to intercept an airplane, White Sands, New Mexico, USA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?