Friday 27 November 1970
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family.
In UK Woodstock by Matthew's Southern Comfort was in the top 5 hits.
When Moscow Laughs, directed by Boris Barnet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while Islands In The Stream by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1970.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1970!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1970 ?
- Erik Menendez: American homicide; the son of a wealthy video distributor with one older brother, Lyle.
- Calvin Jones: NFL running back (Oakland Raiders).
- Chris Underwood: Los Angeles, California -- Volleyball opposite hitter (1996 Olympics).
- Patrick Bates: NFL safety (Atlanta Falcons).
- Todd Kelly: NFL defensive end (Cin Bengals).
- Carl Morton (18-11 for last-place Expos), receives NL Rookie of Year
- George Harrison releases 3 album set All Things Must Pass
- Pope Paul VI wounded in chest during a visit to Philippines by a dagger-wielding Bolivian painter disguised as a priest.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You
- Smokey Robinson - The Tears Of A Clown
- Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
- Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun
- James Taylor - Fire And Rain
- Brian Hyland - Gypsy Woman
- R. Dean Taylor - Indiana Wants Me
- Bobby Bloom - Montego Bay
- Stevie Wonder - Heaven Help Us All
- Sugarloaf - Green-Eyed Lady
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?