Saturday 27 November 1971
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Theme From Shaft by Isaac Hayes.
In UK Coz I Luv You by Slade was in the top 5 hits.
Women in Revolt, directed by Paul Morrissey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while The Day Of The Jackal by Frederick Forsyth was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1971!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1971 ?
- Love Majewski: Reality Star.
- Eric Menendez: New York, United States -- Accused of killing his parents (Menendez Brothers).
- Linette Mertz: Kutztown, Pennsylvania -- Miss America - Pennsylvania (1996).
- Rhonda Adams: Columbus, Georgia -- Playmate (Jun, 1995).
- Nickey Van Exel: American basketball player, a guard for the Lakers.
- Nicolas Laspalles: French footballer, a defender who played at senior level (1992-2004).
- Kirk Acevedo: American actor
- Larry Allen: NFL guard / tackle (Dallas Cowboys)
- Francesco Malcom: Italian porn actor and director
- Iván Rodríguez: Puerto Rican baseball player
- Nick Van Exel: American basketball player and coach
- Soviet Mars 2 becomes 1st spacecraft to crash land on Mars
- The Soviet space program's Mars 2 orbiter releases a descent module. It malfunctions and crashes, but it is the first man-made object to reach the surface of Mars.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 November 1971 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?