Monday 27 November 1972
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Papa Was A Rollin' Stone by The Temptations.
In UK Clair by Gilbert O'Sullivan was in the top 5 hits.
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, directed by William Sterling, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1972!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1972 ?
- Chris Hetherington: Running back (Indianapolis Colts).
- Ivan Imbernon: WLAF defensive end (Barcelona Dragons).
- Jason Burns: NFL running back (Cin Bengals).
- Yureck Person: Soccer player (NAC).
- Stéphane Pocrain: French politician and TV journalist, whose parents came from Guadeloupe.
- Shane Salerno: American screenwriter and producer
- Pierre Trudeau forms Canadian government
- Yanks trade Ellis, Torres and Spikes to Indians for Nettles and Moses
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
- Helen Reddy - I Am Woman
- The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
- Lobo - I'd Love You To Want Me
- Al Green - You Ought To Be With Me
- Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - If You Don't Know Me By Now
- The Spinners - I'll Be Around
- Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California
- Seals and Crofts - Summer Breeze
- America - Ventura Highway
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 November 1972 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?