Monday 27 November 1978
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to You Don't Bring Me Flowers by Barbra & Neil.
In UK Rat Trap by The Boomtown Rats was in the top 5 hits.
Same Time, Next Year, directed by Robert Mulligan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1978
while War And Remembrance by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1978.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1978!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1978 ?
- Radek Stepanek: Czech tennis player.
- Jimmy Rollins: American baseball player.
- Shy Love: German-American porn actress and director.
- Eszter Molnár: Hungarian tennis player.
- Mike Skinner: English rapper producer and actor (The Streets).
- Radek Štěpánek: Czech tennis player
- Tim Yeung: American drummer (Divine Heresy and World Under Blood)
- Colombian Avianca Airlines Boeing 747 crashes in Madrid killing 183
- In San Francisco, California, city mayor George Moscone and openly gay city supervisor Harvey Milk are assassinated by former supervisor Dan White.
- The Kurdish party PKK is founded in the city of Riha (Urfa) in Turkey.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1978 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Barbra & Neil - You Don't Bring Me Flowers
- Donna Summer - MacArthur Park
- Ambrosia - How Much I Feel
- Chic - Le Freak
- Gino Vannelli - I Just Wanna Stop
- Foreigner - Double Vision
- Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round)
- Al Stewart - Time Passages
- Billy Joel - My Life
- Dr. Hook - Sharing The Night Together
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?