Thursday 27 October 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anestis Logothetis and Warren Allen Smith.
The Sheik, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 October 1921 ?
- St. Namatius
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Independence Day (from Britain, 1979)
- Turkmenistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- St. Desiderius
- R.C. saints - October 27th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Abraham the Poor
- St. Vincent, Sabina, & Christeta
- St. Capitolina
- St. Odhran
- St. Elesbaan
- St. Florentius
- St. Frumentius, the saint who introduced Christianity into Ethiopia.
- St. Gaudiosus
- St. Abban of Murnevin
- Anestis Logothetis: Composer.
- Warren Allen Smith: American encyclopedist.
- Leonardo Costagliola: Italian soccer player, goalkeeper.
- Warren Smith: American author of a 1,237-page tome, "Who’s Who in Hell: A Handbook and International Directory for Humanists, Freethinkers, Naturalists, Rationalists and Non-Theists.
- Pierre Simonet: French official and economist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- They Needed a Song Bird in Heaven (So God Took Caruso Away) - Sam Ash
- I'm Nobody's Baby - Marion Harris
- All By Myself - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?