Thursday 27 October 1927
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Last Performance, directed by Paul Fejos, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 October 1927!
Which were the important events of 27 October 1927 ?
- St. Namatius
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Independence Day (from Britain, 1979)
- Turkmenistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- St. Desiderius
- R.C. saints - October 27th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Abraham the Poor
- St. Vincent, Sabina, & Christeta
- St. Capitolina
- St. Odhran
- St. Elesbaan
- St. Florentius
- St. Frumentius, the saint who introduced Christianity into Ethiopia.
- St. Gaudiosus
- St. Abban of Murnevin
- Dominick Argento: American composer and educator.
- Dominick Argento in York: Pennsylvania, USA; composer (Colonel Jonathan the Saint).
- Edward Ralph Keinholz: Sculptor.
- Squizzy_Taylor: Australian organized crime figure (Born 1888).
- Queen Wilhelmina opens Meuse-Waal Canal in Nijmegen
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?