Tuesday 27 October 1992
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ethan Bradberry and Brandon Saad.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK End Of The Road by Boyz II Men was in the top 5 hits.
The Lover, directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Tale Of The Body Thief by Anne Rice was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching X-Men.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dr. Franken The Adventures of Dr. Franken or Ace Combat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 October 1992!
Which were the important events of 27 October 1992 ?
- St. Namatius
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Independence Day (from Britain, 1979)
- Turkmenistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- St. Desiderius
- R.C. saints - October 27th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Abraham the Poor
- St. Vincent, Sabina, & Christeta
- St. Capitolina
- St. Odhran
- St. Elesbaan
- St. Florentius
- St. Frumentius, the saint who introduced Christianity into Ethiopia.
- St. Gaudiosus
- St. Abban of Murnevin
- Ethan Bradberry: YouTube Star.
- Brandon Saad: Hockey Player.
- Matthew Noszka: Model.
- Stephan Shaarawy: Soccer Player.
- Live Davis: Vine Star.
- Emily Hagins: American director producer and screenwriter
- Junya Ikeda: Japanese actor
- Taiko Katono: Japanese model and actor
- Don Baylor appointed 1st manager of Colorado Rockies
- Fox is to launch Tuesday night network TV, rescheduled to Decemeber
- Great Britain issues postage stamp on 100th anniversary of Tolkien
- United States Navy radioman Allen R. Schindler, Jr. is brutally murdered by shipmate Terry M. Helvey for being gay, precipitating first military, then national, debate about gays in the military that resulted in the United States ''Don't ask, don't tell'' military policy.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Madonna - Erotica
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- En Vogue - Free Your Mind
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Arrested Development - People Everyday
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?