Friday 27 September 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
El grito de Dolores o La independencia de México, directed by Felipe de Jesús Haro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 27 September 1907 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
- Bhagat Singh: Indian freedom fighter (d. 1931).
- Maurice Blanchot: French philosopher and theorist (d. 2003).
- Bernard Miles: English actor director producer and screenwriter (d. 1991).
- Francis Ambrière: French author who was selected for the Prix Goncourt in 1940, for his book Les Grandes Vacances which chronicles the lives of French prisoners of war in 1940.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Dear - Reinald Werrenrath
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 September 1907 and get them!