Friday 27 September 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bhagat Singh and Francis Ambrière.
El grito de Dolores o La independencia de México, directed by Felipe de Jesús Haro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 27 September 1907 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
- Bhagat Singh: Indian freedom fighter (d. 1931).
- Francis Ambrière: French author who was selected for the Prix Goncourt in 1940, for his book Les Grandes Vacances which chronicles the lives of French prisoners of war in 1940.
- Maurice Blanchot: French philosopher and theorist (d. 2003).
- Bernard Miles: English actor director producer and screenwriter (d. 1991).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Dear - Reinald Werrenrath
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?