Friday 28 April 2000
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK Fill Me In by Craig David was in the top 5 hits.
Gladiator, directed by Ridley Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Walking with Dinosaurs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Deep Fighter or Pac-Man: Adventures in Time.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2000.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 April 2000!
Which were the important events of 28 April 2000 ?
- Arbor Day - legal state holiday in Nebraska, USA.
- National Heroes Day - public holiday in Barbados in honor of men and women who played a significant role in the island nation's history, such as Sir Garfield Sobers.
- Peter Chanel
- Louis Marie Grignon of Montfort
- Saints Vitalis and Valeria
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Theodora and Didymus
- World Day for Safety and Health at Work, which developed from the Canadian observance.
- National Day of Mourning in Canada to commemorate workers killed, injured, or suffering illness due to occupational hazards and accidents.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jam�l (Beauty) - First day of the third month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Roman Empire - first day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 April
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?