Monday 28 August 1995
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of August people in US were listening to You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson.
In UK Never Forget by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
La Haine, directed by Mathieu Kassovitz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while From Potter's Field by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 August 1995!
Which were the important events of 28 August 1995 ?
- Many Christian churches: feast day of Saint Augustine of Hippo.
- Hong Kong: Liberation Day (1945)
- Michael Ende: German author of fantasy and children's literature.
- Earl Bascom: American painter, printmaker, rodeo performer and sculptor, raised in Canada, who portrayed his own experiences cowboying and rodeoing across the American and Canadian West.
- Agnes Patrick: Campaigner, dies at 85.
- Michael VerMeulen: Journalist, dies at 38.
- A Serbian mortar bomb near a Sarajevo market square kills 38 civilians.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?