Sunday 28 December 1902
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
As in a Looking Glass, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1902.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1902!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1902 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Mortimer J Adler New York City: New York, author (Encyclopedia Brittanica).
- Mortimer Adler: American philosopher and author (d. 2001).
- Shen Congwen: Chinese author and educator (d. 1988).
- 1st indoor pro football game, Syracuse beats Philadelphia 6-0 (Madison Square Garden, NYC)
- Trans-Pacific cable links Hawaii to US.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?