Wednesday 28 December 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Kedélyes bohémek, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1904!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1904 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Clabon W Allen: Australian / British astronomer.
- Sergei Yutkevich: St. Petersburg, Russia -- Director (Otello, Banya).
- 1st daily wireless weather forecasts published (London)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Little Canoe - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 December 1904 and get them!