Tuesday 28 December 1909
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
La expiación, directed by Segundo de Chomn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1909.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1909!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1909 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1909 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
- I'm Glad I'm a Boy - I'm Glad I'm a Girl - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Let's Go in to a Picture Show - Byron G. Harlan
- Down at the Huskin' Bee - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Sadie Salome, Go Home! - Edward M. Favor
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?