Monday 28 December 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Time Lock No. 776, directed by Hal Reid, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1914 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Bidia Dandaron: Buddhist author and teacher in the USSR (Born 1914).
- Bernard Youens: British actor (Coronation Street), dies at 69.
- Pops Staples: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Staple Singers) (d. 2000).
- Lee Bowman: American actor and singer, a Republican.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?