Tuesday 28 December 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1915!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1915 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Pierre Puech-Samson: French member of the Resistance in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Pops Staples: American musician (The Staple Singers) (d. 2000).
- Roebuck "Pops" Staples: US gospel / singer (Staple singers).
- Flaminio Piccoli: Austrian/italian politician, minister, christian democrat.
- Jacques Negrel: Marseille physician.
- Gerrit Jan van Heek Dutch textile manufacturer/politician: dies at age 78.
- San Francisco City Hall dedicated by Mayor James Rolph.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 December 1915 and get them!