Sunday 28 February 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Juggernaut, directed by Ralph W. Ince, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1915 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Ketti Frings: American author playwright and screenwriter (d. 1981).
- Peter Medawar: Brazilian-born scientist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 1987).
- Zero Mostel: American actor and comedian (d. 1977).
- Karl Leisner: German Roman Catholic priest.
- Zero "Samuel" Mostel: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Fiddler on the Roof).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Japanese Moon - Prince's Orchestra
- Jesus, Lover of My Soul - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
- My Tango Girl - Victor Military Band
- When You're in Love with Someone Who is Not in Love with You - Charles Harrison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?