Tuesday 28 February 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Geraldine Price and Valerio Cassani.
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1922 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Geraldine Price: American artist, the founder and director of the Santa Fe Workshops of Contemporary Art in the '70s.
- Valerio Cassani: Italy sport Champion.
- Joyce Howard: British film actress (Born 1922).
- Yuri Lotman: Russian-Estonian historian and scholar (d. 1993).
- Vicente Lleo composer: dies at age 51.
- KHQ-AM in Spokane WA begins radio transmissions
- English princess Mary marries viscount Lascelles.
- Egypt regains independence from Britain, but British troops remain.
- The United Kingdom ends its protectorate over Egypt through a Unilateral Declaration of Independence.
- An ice mass breaks the Oder Dam in Breslau.
- The British Civil Aviation Authority is established.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bow Wow Blues (My Mama Treats Me Like a Dog) - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?