Friday 28 February 1936
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Egan and Jean Kachaner.
Little Lord Fauntleroy, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1936!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1936 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Richard Egan: American executive and diplomat, Egan is the billionaire cofounder of EMC Corporation, and was sworn in as ambassador to Ireland in August 2001.
- Jean Kachaner: French physician, specializing in congenital and pediatric cardiology.
- Charles Nicolle: French bacteriologist who discovered that typhus fever was transmitted by body lice, the winner of the 1928 Nobel Prize for Medicine and Physiology.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1936?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?