Wednesday 28 February 1951
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1951!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1951 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- John Roarke in Providence: Rhode Island, USA; comedian (Fridays).
- Richard Marinick: American author of crime thrillers, Marinick is an ex-convict, a former member of a notoriously brutal organized crime gang in New England.
- Tom Spencer: American baseball player, a right-handed outfielder who played twenty-nine games for the Chicago White Sox in 1978.
- Gustavo Thoeni: Italian slalom ski racer ranked among the greatest Italian skiers ever.
- Bill Cratty: American modern dancer and choreographer (Born 1951).
- Senate committee reports of at least 2 major US crime syndicates
- US Senate committee reports of at least two major US crime syndicates.
- French government of Pleven dissolves.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Patti Page - Mockin' Bird Hill
- You're Just In Love - Dinah Shore
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?