Thursday 28 February 1952
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Rancho Notorious, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1952!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1952 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Frank Warren: English boxing manager and promoter.
- Eddie Manion: saxophonist.
- Cristina Raines [Tina Herazo]: Manila, Philippines -- Actress (Sentinel).
- Jennie Lynn in San Diego: California, USA; actress (Love and Marriage).
- Melissa Babish: South Carolina, United States -- Swimmer (Olympic).
- William Finn: American playwright, and composer, he won two Tony awards in 1992 for his musical play "Falsettos." The awards were given for Best Book (which he wrote with James Lapine) and Best Original Score.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 February 1952 and get them!