Sunday 28 February 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giorgio Comaschi and Brian Billick.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Creature from the Black Lagoon, directed by Jack Arnold, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Betty White Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1954!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1954 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Giorgio Comaschi: Italian journalist, television presenter and actor.
- Brian Billick: American football player coach and sportscaster.
- Manuel Félix: Mexican drug trafficker (d. 2012).
- Patty Berg / Pete Cooper wins LPGA Orlando Mixed Golf Tournament
- US performs atmospheric nuclear test at Bikini Island.
- The first color television sets using the NTSC standard are offered for sale to the general public.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?