Sunday 28 February 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Creature from the Black Lagoon, directed by Jack Arnold, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1954!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1954 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Giorgio Comaschi: Italian journalist, television presenter and actor.
- Brian Billick: American football player coach and sportscaster.
- Manuel Félix: Mexican drug trafficker (d. 2012).
- Patty Berg / Pete Cooper wins LPGA Orlando Mixed Golf Tournament
- US performs atmospheric nuclear test at Bikini Island.
- The first color television sets using the NTSC standard are offered for sale to the general public.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?