Thursday 28 February 1963
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pepe Mel and Claudio Chiappucci.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Walk Like A Man by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching Schwäbische Geschichten.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1963!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1963 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
Famous Birthdays:28 February
- Dorothy Schiff resigns from the New York Newspaper Publisher's Association, feeling that the city needs at least one paper. Her paper, the ''New York Post'', resumes publication on March 4.
- Iron Man debuts in Marvel Comics's Tales of Suspense #39.
- The divorce case of The Duke and Duchess of Argyll causes scandal in the United Kingdom.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- Ned Miller - From A Jack To A King
- The Rebels - Wild Weekend
- Johnny Mathis - What Will Mary Say
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?