Sunday 28 January 1917
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eivind Erichsen and Pierre Chaffiotte.
Rosie O'Grady, directed by John H. Collins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1917!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1917 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Eivind Erichsen: Norwegian economist and senior civil servant.
- Pierre Chaffiotte: French engineer, administrator and director; a motor mechanic who filed more than 30 patents during his career.
- John Schaetzel: American business consultant, executive.
- Walter Schmidt: Germany Military man.
- Municipally owned streetcars take to the streets of San Francisco, California.
- The United States ends its search for Pancho Villa.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1917 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- O'Brien is Tryin' to Learn to Talk Hawaiian - Horace Wright
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?