Wednesday 28 January 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1920 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Carlos Talbott: American military.
- Yves Jouffa: French activist for human rights and lawyer engaged in politics.
- Gilles Granger: French analytic philosopher, whose works discuss the philosophy of logics, mathematics, human and social sciences, Wittgenstein, Aristotle, and Jean Cavaillès.
- James Whyte: Moderator (General Assembly of Church of Scotland).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Ben Selvin & His Orchestra - Dardanella
- Everybody Calls Me Honey - Nora Bayes
- That Naughty Waltz - Eddy Brown
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?