Wednesday 28 January 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James Whyte and Gilles Granger.
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1920 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- James Whyte: Moderator (General Assembly of Church of Scotland).
- Gilles Granger: French analytic philosopher, whose works discuss the philosophy of logics, mathematics, human and social sciences, Wittgenstein, Aristotle, and Jean Cavaillès.
- Yves Jouffa: French activist for human rights and lawyer engaged in politics.
- Carlos Talbott: American military.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Ben Selvin & His Orchestra - Dardanella
- Everybody Calls Me Honey - Nora Bayes
- That Naughty Waltz - Eddy Brown
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?