Friday 28 January 1927
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Upstream, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1927!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1927 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- James Callaghan: British MP.
- Eşref Kolçak: Turkish actor.
- Per Oscarsson: Swedish actor director producer and screenwriter (d. 2010).
- Ronnie Scott: British jazz tenor saxophonist and jazz club owner (d. 1996).
- Hiroshi Teshigahara: Japanese director producer and screenwriter (d. 2001).
- Vera Williams: American author and illustrator
- J D: Hughes; Principal (Ruskin College-Oxford).
- Anthony Garner: director (Conservative Central Office).
- Charles Seiss: American chemical engineer and CEO of Cabot Oil & Gas, a natural gas producer. Seiss has a BS in Chemical Engineering and away from the office, he enjoys hunting in Mexico.
- Serbian-Croatian-Slavic government of Oezonowitsj falls.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?