Monday 28 January 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David John Lodge and Leonid Grabovsky.
Mystery of Edwin Drood, directed by Stuart Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1935 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- David John Lodge: English writer (Soul & Bodies).
- Leonid Grabovsky: Composer.
- Manuel dos Santos Lima: Angolian revolutionary / poet (Pele do Diabo).
- Dominique Bozo: French museum director, President of the Pompidou Center and founding director of the Picasso Museum in Paris.
- Jean-Laurent Cochet: Romainville Actor.
- Iceland becomes the first Western country to legalize therapeutic abortion.
- Iceland becomes the first country to legalize abortion on medical grounds.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?