Monday 28 January 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Mystery of Edwin Drood, directed by Stuart Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1935 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Jean-Laurent Cochet: Romainville Actor.
- David John Lodge: English writer (Soul & Bodies).
- Leonid Grabovsky: Composer.
- Manuel dos Santos Lima: Angolian revolutionary / poet (Pele do Diabo).
- David Lodge: English author and critic.
- Nicholas Pryor: Actor (Beverly Hills 90210)
- Dominique Bozo: French museum director, President of the Pompidou Center and founding director of the Picasso Museum in Paris. Bozo's entire life was spent in the museum field, playing a fundamental role in the enormous and rational enlargement of French public collections for well over 20 years.
- Iceland becomes the first Western country to legalize therapeutic abortion.
- Iceland becomes the first country to legalize abortion on medical grounds.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 January 1935 and get them!