Sunday 28 January 1951
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gordon Prentice and Leonid Konstantinovich Kadenyuk in Kkishkov.
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Victor Borge Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1951 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Gordon Prentice: British Member of Parliament.
- Leonid Konstantinovich Kadenyuk in Kkishkov: Ukraine; astronaut (STS 87).
- William Nelson: Jr; US bassist (Connections and Disconnections).
- Susan Buckner in Seattle: Washington, USA; actress (George - The Hardy Boys).
- Brian Bilbray: American politician.
- Leonid Kadeniuk: Ukrainian general pilot and astronaut
- Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim: president of Finland (Born 1867).
- La Vie Commence Demain, which depicted artificial insemination and is the 1st X-rated movie, opened in London
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?