Sunday 28 January 2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Irreplaceable by Beyonce.
In UK A Moment Like This by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
while The Best Life Diet by Bob Greene was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 2007!
Which were the important events of 28 January 2007 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 January
- A battle between insurgents and U.S.-backed Iraqi troops kills 300 suspected terrorists in Najaf, Iraq.
- State-owned Egyptian newspaper ''Al Ahram'' publishes an article stating that the Government of Iran ordered the assassination of Ihab al-Sherif, Egypt's ambassador to Iraq, in July 2005 in an effort to limit Egypt's influence in the region. (The New York Times)
- Shia insurgency in Yemen: Six soldiers have been killed and 20 injured in attacks by Shia militants in the north of Yemen, officials say. (BBC)
- YouTube's founder says people who upload their own videos to the site will get a share of the ad revenue. (BBC)
- Roger Federer defeats Fernando Gonzalez 7-6 6-4 6-4 at the Australian Open, claiming his 10th Grand Slam victory. (Reuters)
- Celebrity Big Brother 2007 concluded on this day after all the racist bullying allegations resulting in Shilpa Shetty winning the show
- The Undertaker wins the Royal Rumble match earning a title shot at WrestleMania 23
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?