Monday 28 January 2008
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In UK Now You're Gone by Basshunter featuring DJ Mental Theo's Bazzheadz was in the top 5 hits.
Rambo, directed by Sylvester Stallone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 2008!
Which were the important events of 28 January 2008 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 January
- Archbishop Christodoulos: of Athens and All Greece (Born 1939).
- In Florida, USA, the Rupublican caucuses choose John McCain as candidate for the presidential election on November. The Democratic caucuses choose Hillary Clinton.
- George W. Bush delivers his final State of the Union Address as President of the United States. (''The Los Angeles Times'')
- War in Pakistan (2004–present): A group of schoolchildren are taken hostage by militants in Bannu, Pakistan, but later released. (Sky News)
- Inflation in Zimbabwe rises to about 150,000%. The Zimbabwean dollar is essentially worthless. (allAfrica)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 2008?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?