Wednesday 28 July 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1920 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Preben Mahrt: Danish actor (d. 1989).
- Andrew McLaglen: English-American director and producer (d. 2014).
- Gilbert Trigano: St-Maurice EXecutives.
- Roland Poype: French aviator and industrialist.
- Denis Saunders: South African astrologer and homeopath, Dr. Saunders is considered the father of astrology in South Africa.
- Roger Bouzinac: Albi Journalist
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh! By Jingo! Oh! By Gee! - Frank Crumit
- Venetian Moon - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?