Tuesday 28 July 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Sally of the Sawdust, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1925!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1925 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Baruch Blumberg: American physician and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011).
- Baruch Samuel Blumberg: American physician, Nobel laureate (d. 2011).
- Bruce Matthews: Newspaper executive.
- Kenneth M Stewart: Euro MP for Merseyside West.
- Larry Pruden: Composer.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1925 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Way Down Home - Gene Austin & Carson Robison
- Let it Rain, Let it Pour - Nat Shilkret (as International Novelty Orchestra) (voc Vernon Dalhart)
- Collegiate - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
- The Flapper Wife - Nat Shilkret (as International Novelty Orchestra) (voc Gene Austin)
- Adeste Fideles - Associated Glee Clubs of America
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?