Sunday 28 July 1929
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis and Remco [Wouter] Campert.
High Voltage, directed by Howard Higgin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1929!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1929 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis: New York, United States -- 1st lady (1961-63).
- Remco [Wouter] Campert: Dutch literary / poet / Son of Jan Campert.
- Jacqueline Onassis: American First Lady, wife of US President John F. Kennedy.
- Chicago Cardinals become first NFL team to train out of state (Michigan).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?