Friday 28 July 1933
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Baby Face, directed by Alfred E. Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1933!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1933 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Charlie Hodge: Canadian ice hockey player and scout.
- Nishinoumi Kajiro III: Japanese sumo wrestler, the 30th Yokozuna (Born 1890).
- 1st singing telegram delivered (to Rudy Vallee), New York City
- Spain recognizes the USSR
- NFL divides into two five-team divisions.
- Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Spain are established.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?